Heritage Blocks and Other Crafts

Aren't these just the coolest blocks ever? They are now on my craft list to hopefully make some day. Here's the link for instructions.

Another idea for pictures on wood. Check out this sight for tutorial to make it for only 50 cents.
Ornament Wreath
I also like this Christmas craft for it's cheap cost and easy construction. These ornaments were boughten at a dollar store but they are also in abundance after Christmas. I've also seen this done using large and extra large jingle bells. Here is the Tutorial
I've never painted shirts before but these are just too darn cute not to try. Here is the Tutorial just scroll down.I also found this new blog called Just a Girl and will add it to the list of favorite blogs. She has some great links (that's how I found out about the above ideas) and projects of her own.


No comments:
Post a Comment