10 Things to do with a block

This seems to be a block day finding all these ideas. Here is the LINK for some really cute projects. I can think of several of you who are going to love these last two posts.
Been finding a lot of good blogs and craft ideas today and I'm really excited because I finally know what I'm going to make for a little newborn's Christmas present. It's something I've always wanted to try and now I found a few more patterns to try. Here's the link and here so Melissa don't peek! Katie, you will like these links.


Yes, Bethany, I do like those links. I think the first one will work out better. Using the right material really makes a difference. The cottons don't always work so well, but the felt is nice and stiff and easy to work with. Thanks for all the great crafts!
ReplyDelete