Sunday, March 14, 2010

For Sale
A family update: After much prayer, Ben and I have decided to put our wonderful home for the last almost 9 years up for sale again. We had an open house today that went well. I'm not looking forward to the phone calls and extra traffic that will soon be going through our home but I remind myself that it is a small sacrifice for something better, including a much needed yard for Paul.
This week I am looking forward to hearing if I will be sewing a baby blanket for a little nice or nephew. Angel's doctor appointment is Tuesday and I am excited to hear. My guess is boy. On top of that the following week my brother and his wife will be closing escrow on their first home. Ben and I have had our eye on a house that, if God willing works out, it will only be a few minuets from my new little nice or nephew. How fun will that be!! It also will be good to have Matthew and Angel living close.

This is a picture of Paul wearing a second shirt inside out and backwards because he put it on himself. He is pointing to the mouse and cheese. It was very important that I saw that.
Paul spent a whole week coloring all over that box.
And here is a quick picture of the house we like on 1.2 acres with a guest house. And of all things it has a basement which is rare for California! If we go into escrow I'll post more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. What area is this house in? Looks really nice!!!!!
    Aunt Susie

    ReplyDelete