I've also been working on my many crafts but since many of them are going to be Christmas gifts for some of those reading this blog, I will be withholding pictures. Sorry fellow crafters but I will show you the latest craft idea I have discovered and filed away for future crafting. I have added V and Co. to my blog list on the right side for future reference.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
I've been trying a few new recipies lately and some of them have turned out wonderful. Thought I would share some of them with you. Last night I made Asian Noodle Salad that was 2 thumbs up. Only thing is that I wasn't expecting it to be such a huge salad. Next time I make it I'm planing on adding chicken, sesame seeds and wonton noodles. Another yummy dish that I have made twice now is the warm German Potato Salad. I found this to taste even better with the chicken and apple bratwurst cut up and mixed in with some cheese. New comfort food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment